Hi Everyone! The nicer weather has prompted a lot of inquiries about registering for lessons for summer 2017. Here is what you need to know!
1. We are still working with our teachers to finalize availability so our summer 2017 class schedule will be posted HERE under the "schedule" tab above sometime during the last couple of days of March or the first couple of days of April. Check back then!
2. When we post the class schedule, we will also post here, on the homepage, what day and time registration will open, but plan on probably sometime during the week of April 17 - 21 :) We will also post the LINK that you'll click on to register online at that time, but the link won't be active until registration opens.
3. On the day and time registration opens, the link will become active. To register, you'll click on that link and fill out a form with the following information:
1. Your name and contact information
2. The names, AGES and levels of each of your kids. (To determine which level they are, click on "Schedule" and scroll ALL the way to the bottom to read a description of the possible levels. Just pick your best guess! If they're REALLY in the wrong place, we'll work to move them around :) )
3. A request for which session(s) times you would like as well as a 2nd (and possibly a 3rd choice) choice if your first choice is already filled. So make sure you look at the schedule ahead of time so that you know what you want!
4. After submitting your online form, you'll receive either a confirmation email, confirming that you are enrolled in those classes and payment due dates and information or a phone call from Cindy or Cathy.
We look forward to seeing you all this summer!
Post a Comment