We're excited for the start of the 2016 swim season! Our teachers this summer will be Miss Cathy, Miss Cindy, Miss Carrie and Miss Callie. This year we will offer the following sessions: May 30-June 8, June 20-30, July 11-21, July 25-Aug. 4 and Aug. 8-18. To see the detailed schedule, click on "Schedule". Swim registration will open on, Thursday, April 21, at 7:00 am and will remain open until 10 pm. Please see the directions at the bottom of this post
for how to register!
PLEASE NOTE! There are a few policy changes that are important so please make sure to read them.
· After you register you will receive an email confirming your session(s) and class time(s), however your spot is NOT held until we receive payment.
· All money is due by May 1 regardless of which session you register for and you will receive a confirmation email that your payment has been received.
· If you do NOT receive an email confirming that we have received payment, please contact us to make sure that we have received payment or your spot will be given to someone else. Your tuition is NOT refundable except in the case of extreme illness of the student.
· If you register for multiple sessions (ie. June 20-30 and July 25-Aug. 4) you may pay for one session May 1 and the other by June 1 but the above policies are still in force.
· Tuition will be $65/student/2 week session
Here's how to register:
1. Go to our website at www.boiseswimming lessons.com and click on "schedule" at the top of this page. Scroll ALL the way to the bottom to read a description of levels and determine which level you should register your child(ren) for. Then look through the sessions and pick out the dates and times you would like.
2. When registration opens, click on this link to take you to the registration form and fill it out. It will ask for your name, phone number and email, your child(ren)'s name(s), age(s) and level(s) and which session(s) and time(s) you want. There is a limit of two sessions per child for the initial registration on April 21st.: